Monday, March 24, 2014

Cadbury Mini Egg Easter Hot Fudge Sundae

  No comments    

Cadbury Mini Egg Hot Fudge Sundae

My love for mini eggs causes me to do all kinds of crazy things like eat half a bag in one sitting or brainstorm recipes I can use them in, as an excuse to pick them up at the store. And when they started making the Christmas versions it was all over because now I have an excuse to purchase these twice a year instead of just around Easter. Oh Mini Eggs. Stop being so delicious. And cute.

Here’s my version of a delicious sundae with mini eggs:

  • My recipe for homemade hot fudge sauce (here)
  • Vanilla ice cream
  • Cadbury Mini Eggs

I like to fill the dish part way with hot fudge, then add ice cream, then mini eggs, then more ice cream, and top with hot fudge and more mini eggs, but do it however you’d like! The best bites are those with lots of hot fudge and a mini egg, so it’s slightly melty when you eat it. This will be the easiest and most delicious treat you can quickly whip together after Easter dinner. Enjoy!

Cadbury Mini Egg Hot Fudge SundaeCadbury Mini Egg Hot Fudge SundaeCadbury Mini Egg Hot Fudge Sundae

0 comments:

Post a Comment